So much thought is put into website content – especially the products or services offered. Rightly so. That’s what you have to sell and details about your products and services should be clear and comprehensive.
The one thing you could add to your website to boost time on site, search results, sales, and conversions? A Video.
· 90% of consumers say videos help them make buying decisions.
· 50% of internet users actively look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
· The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video increasing time on site.
· Having a video on your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of the SERP (search engine results page.)
· Video on a website can increase conversions by 80% or more.
Consider a brief branding video or ‘about us’ video. Produce a short video sharing who you or your company is, what you represent, and the products or services you offer. Remember to approach it from the mindset of the consumer. Answer ‘what’s in it for me?’
Of all the content that should be on your site, a video should be on the top of your list. And after you have that video, consider all the ways you can work it into your other marketing.
If you need help with production of your video, we’d love to chat with you! Feel free to contact us.