What were you and your peers reading in 2022? It is always interesting to look back at the top marketing reads for the year. It helps us determine what we need to be prepared to coach on and write about in the next year. We’ve been doing this for a few years now. You can look back at previous years: 2018 – 2019 – 2020 and 2021. (Spoiler Alert! We have a new #1!)
As for 2022, on to the Top-10 Countdown!
10. One Thing A Small Business Could Do Tomorrow To Improve Their Marketing – After seeing insightful replies to a question on Twitter, we determined the responses had to be shared so we gathered them and shared them in this post. Very helpful and refreshing answers!
9. Top Marketing Reads of 2021 – Kinda makes sense… people are looking back to see what the top reads were last year to gain insights and help their small business marketing.
8. 9 Marketing Strategies For a Comeback in 2021 – Apparently 2020 had so big of an impact on our small businesses that an article we wrote for a comeback in 2021 carried over to 2022.
7. Facebook Is Not Your Website – 18 Reasons Why You Should Have A Website – Rather proud this one is so high! Maybe small businesses are getting the message: Facebook is NOT your Website!
6. 12 Steps to Social Media Success – We wish it was as simple as post but social media marketing involves more than posting. It’s the 12 strategic steps in the post.
5. 10 Step Promotion Plan – You have a sale or event at your small business? Use this 10-Step Plan to thoroughly promote it. We shared this 8 years ago and it’s still one of our most popular reads.
4. Even More Creative Names to Rename Your Email Newsletter – The follow-up to our article that challenges you to name your e-newsletter something creative.
3. 21 Creative Facebook Post Ideas – After a three-year run as the most read article, this post falls two spots to #3!
And now… 🥁
1. “E-Newsletter” Boring! Re-name It! – Were E-newsletter’s names getting creative and renamed in 2022? If this was the #1 read, perhaps. We say often, no one wants to subscribe to a “newsletter”!
If you have ideas for articles, please share them. We want to be writing about YOUR needs and answering YOUR questions.
Thanks so much for reading! Let the 2023 countdown begin!